NCTA Skills Center Enrollment
We ask that the STUDENT completes this enrollment form. There are free-form questions directed at the student.
We are here to help if you get stuck! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360 848-0706.
These are the steps you'll walk through to make you enrollment process complete!
- Prior to starting your enrollment form, work with your high school counselor and your HS and Beyond Plan. Think about the classes you have taken or will be taking at your high school that have or will help you make NCTA your next step.
- Register an account here by clicking "register". Check back to your email to confirm your account.
- Start the enrollment process. You will first go through a few questions about eligibility.
- Then you're off! You will need contact information for you, your parent/guardian(s) and emergency contacts.
- Once you are done with the enrollment form, you will save and review the content your provided. The last step is to Submit.
- We will then send your enrollment for approval to your resident high school that you provided (or if you are home-schooled or not currently enrolled, we will be in touch from our end).
- You will receive an email when all of the school-side approvals have been done!
Do you want to complete a paper application instead of online? Print this paper application.
The Mount Vernon School District does not discriminate in employment, programs, or activities on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability or use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the District's Title IX/Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator, Bill Nutting, Assistant Superintendent, 124 E. Lawrence Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273 (360)428-6110; Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Clint Carlton, Director of Special and Support Services, 920 S. Second Street, Mount Vernon, WA 98273, (360)428-6141.