2019-2020 Fall Enrollment
Our 2019-2020 fall enrollment process starts here!
We ask that the STUDENT completes this enrollment form. There are free-form questions directed at the student.
These are the steps you'll walk through to make you enrollment process complete!
- Prior to starting your enrollment form, work with your high school counselor and your HS and Beyond Plan. Think about the classes you have taken or will be taking at your high school that have or will help you make NCTA your next step.
- Register an account here by clicking "register". Check back to your email to confirm your account.
- Start the enrollment process. You will first go through a few questions about eligibility.
- Then you're off! You will need contact information for you, your parent/guardian(s) and emergency contacts.
- Once you are done with the enrollment form, you will save and review the content your provided. The last step is to Submit.
- We will then send your enrollment for approval to your resident high school that you provided (or if you are home-schooled or not currently enrolled, we will be in touch from our end).
- You will receive an email when all of the school-side approvals have been done!
As this fiscal agent of NCTA, the Mount Vernon School District does not discriminate in employment, programs, or activities on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, honorably discharged veteran or military status, or the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability or use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. We will take steps to assure that national origin persons who lack English language skills can participate in all education programs, services and activities, including those specific to career and technical education programming. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the District's Title IX/Civil Rights Compliance Coordinator, Assistant Superintendent William Nutting, email@example.com or the Section 504/Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator, Clint Carlton, Director of Special and Support Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, 124 E. Lawrence St., Mount Vernon, WA, (360) 428-6110.